Answered By: Woodruff Library Reference Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 150
Most of our Government Documents in print have been moved to the Library Service Center. You can request the print copies through discoverE if you are logged in. To make the request, select "Locate/Request Item" tab in discoverE, and then on that tab, click on the "Request" link.
Some government documents are available on Level 2 of the Robert W. Woodruff Library:
- The Decennial Census of Population and Housing 1790-2010
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Census Reference, starting with call number I 2.5:
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Reference, starting with call number HA202 1885
- Proquest Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Reference, starting with call number HA202 .P76 2013
MANY of our government documents are available electronically through discoverE, and through a variety of library databases, including Proquest Congressional, Readex U.S. Congressional Serial Set, Hein Online and more. See the other FAQs here listed under government documents for additional tips.
For more information on finding U.S. government documents at Emory, see the U.S. Government Documents Guide.