Answered By: Woodruff Library Reference Last Updated: Jun 04, 2019 Views: 228
To request an item from the Library Service Center (LSC) using discoverE:
- Login to your library account -- top right in discoverE. (If you are Emory alumni or have an affiliate or courtesy account, you will need to login via the "Affiliate" login.)
- Click on the "Request" tab in the item record.
- Select the preferred pickup library for your request and click "Request." You will receive a pickup notice when the item is available.
If you are requesting a journal from the LSC:
- You will have the option of requesting scans of the specific article(s) you need.
- You must be registered in the ILLiad interlibrary loan and document delivery system in order for your article request(s) to be processed.
- You will be notified when requested articles are available, and can access them by logging into your ILLiad account.
If you are a non-Emory patron without a library account, storage items can be requested for in house use only.
Contact the Library Service Desk for further assistance.
Library Service Desk