Answered By: Erin Mooney Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015 Views: 356
Answered By: Erin Mooney
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015 Views: 356
Search the Proquest Newspapers database. It contains the New York Times back to 1851:
- Choose ADVANCED search
- In the search box, type in: New York Times
- in the dropdown menu next to the search box, choose "Publication Title"
- Below the search box, there is a Publication Date option. Choose "On this date" and select the date you want.
- Then click the search button.
- Select the article you want, and Proquest gives you the option to cite it in a number of formats.
Chat with a Reference Librarian:
Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.
Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.