Answered By: Erin Mooney Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015 Views: 51
First, click on the following registration link:
Second, use your emory.edu or emoryhealthcare.org email address to register.
Your username must must be unique and contain 5-15 characters. It can contain only letters or a combination of letters, numbers, and/or the special characters dash, underscore, period, @
Your password must contain 7-15 characters and include at least three of the following:
- Mixed upper- and lowercase letters
- Non-alphanumeric characters (e.g., @, #, %, &, * )
Third, Select a security question from the drop-down list and provide the answer.
Fourth, Click Register
A message indicates that you will receive an e-mail message from CAS at the address you provided within the form.
Fifth, Complete the registration process:
- Open and read the e-mail message from CAS/
- If you accept the terms and conditions for using SciFinder, click the link within the e-mail message to complete the registration process. A confirmation page is displayed. (Note: Confirmation emails are sent automatically and generally are received within minutes but may take longer if messages are routed through a series of network relays.)
- Click the link provided in the e-mail message to begin working with SciFinder. It is possible that you are unable to begin working with SciFinder immediately because all seats for the web version of SciFinder are currently in use. Try logging in later. If the problem persists, send an email to Ask e-journals.
Chat with a Reference Librarian:
Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.
Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.