Answered By: Woodruff Library Reference
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015     Views: 60

Woodruff Library provides individually assigned study spaces for faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students writing honors theses.  Carrels may be reserved by graduate students in the Arts and Sciences and undergraduates completing theses. Individual study rooms may be reserved by faculty and graduate students in the Arts and Sciences completing dissertations.

Click here to complete an application and get more information.  Applications can also be picked up at the Library Service Desk on level two. Applications should be turned into the Administration Office in room 316 near Schatten Gallery.  

Related Topics

    Chat with a Reference Librarian:


    Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.

    Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.