Answered By: Erin Mooney
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015     Views: 134

  • Many government documents are in a paper format and shelved on Level 1 of the library by Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) call numbers.
  • We also have an extensive microfiche collection of government documents (arranged by Superintendent of Documents call numbers) in the microfiche cabinets on Level 1. This collection covers documents from 1980 to the present.
  • Of course MANY of our government documents are available electronically through discoverE, and through a variety of library databases, including Proquest Congressional, Readex U.S. Congressional Serial Set, Hein Online and more. See the other FAQs here listed under government documents for additional tips.

For more information on finding U.S. government documents at Emory, please get help.

Chat with a Reference Librarian:


Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.

Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.