Answered By: Chris Pollette Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015 Views: 37
Selected monographic and serial collections digitized at Emory University Libraries
- Baedeckers (Spring 2012)
- Triple Deckers (in progress Nov-Dec 2011)
- Early Northern European Books
- African American Literature
- Emory Yearbooks (more info...)
- Civil War Era Southern Imprints
- Journal of the House of Representatives of the State of Georgia
- Journal of the Senate of the State of Georgia
- Atlanta City Directory, 1859/60 to 1922 (more info...)
- Regimental Histories (more info...)
- Yellowbacks (more info...)
- Theology Reference (more info...)
- Methodist Literature (more info...)
For more up to date information about the Emory Libraries digitization program, please visit our Research Guide.
Chat with a Reference Librarian:
Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.
Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.