Answered By: Chris Pollette
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2015     Views: 23

Yes, as long as the material is compliant with copyright law. You can ask us to digitize an item by searching for it in discoverE and by filling out a reserve request form.

Related Topics

Chat with a Reference Librarian:


Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.

Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.