Answered By: Chris Pollette
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015     Views: 15

If you are an Emory faculty, staff, or student, please visit the EmoryCard Office in the B. Jones building, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, to report and replace a lost card. They can also be reached by phone at 404-727-0224.

If you are a non-Emory user, please visit the Circulation Desk for a replacement paper card.

Related Topics

    Chat with a Reference Librarian:


    Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.

    Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.