Answered By: Chris Pollette
Last Updated: Feb 19, 2015     Views: 111

  1. First check the government documents reshelving area. These shelves are along the wall next to the documents compact shelving on Level 1.
  2. If it's not in reshelving, and it is a document dated from 1980 to the present, you can check the government documents microfiche collection (also on Level 1) to see if we have it in microfiche. The microfiche in this collection are in Superintendent of Documents (SuDoc) call number order.
  3. If you got the call number from discoverE, check discoverE again to make sure the location is "GOVDOCS."
  4. Search in discoverE to determine if the item you want had a URL on the cataloging record.  Or, search for the specific item.
  5. Please ask for help.

Chat with a Reference Librarian:


Call the Library Service Desk at (404) 727-6873.

Text us a question to (404) 994-3366.