Answered By: Woodruff Library Reference Last Updated: Feb 05, 2018 Views: 120
Most of our Government Documents in print have been moved to the Library Service Center (though many documents are available online). You can request the print copies through discoverE if you are logged in. To make the request, select the item you need from the "Physical Resource" tab in discoverE.
Some government documents are available on Level 2 of the Robert W. Woodruff Library:
- The Decennial Census of Population and Housing 1790-2010
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Census Reference, starting with call number I 2.5:
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Reference, starting with call number HA202 1885
- Proquest Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Robert W. Woodruff Library Reference, starting with call number HA202 .P76 2013
If you can't find something, please ask for help.