Answered By: Woodruff Library Last Updated: Feb 20, 2015 Views: 23
Answered By: Woodruff Library
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2015 Views: 23
- Search discoverE. You can limit your search to "Audio" or "Video" using the first drop-down menu next to the main search box or limit by item type after you search.
- When your search results display, you will see icons to the left of the items.
Movies will have this icon:
Music items will have this icon:
- Click on the item title for the full view and scroll down to see "Availability and Location." The item will say something like: Marian K. Heilbrun Music Media Media Collection (DVD #) Available
- DVDs that you can check-out of the library will say DVD-LEND.
- Most audio/visual materials are in the Music and Media Library, located on the 4th floor of the Woodruff Library.
See the Film Studies Research Guide for detailed information on searching for movies at the Woodruff Library.